- Entries to WorldStar is only possible through the online application on the website, email or postal entries are not accepted.
- WorldStar is open for entry to any pack that has won a national or regional packaging award recognised by WPO in the last 3 years. Check the list of the recognised packaging competition for more information.
- The pack must also be on sale in the market place, prototypes are not accepted.
- WPO member organisations entering on behalf of companies in their country may need guidance. Please contact Ms. Soha Atallah at [email protected] for any support.
- Cancellations can only be made in writing by email to Ms. Soha Atallah at [email protected]. Cancellations will be accepted and fees refunded (less 20% administration charge) only if made in writing and received 15 working days before the judging.
- The organizers reserve the right to make changes in the category of an entry if it is not applicable to the type of selected pack.
- The organisers reserve the right to make alterations to the program date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
- WorldStar team is committed to protect your personal data and will process it in compliance with Data Protection law. However please note that WorlStar Team has the right to use any submitted material and pictures in the submitted application for marketing purposes in connection with the promotion of the Worldstar Competition.
Terms and Conditions:
- By completing the application form you agree to abide by the decision of the WorldStar judges.
- Submission of an online entry to WorldStar is regarded as a firm booking and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.